PLEASE READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT WITH Wishora CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING “I Agree”, OR BY USING THE Wishora WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THEM. IT IS IMPORTANT TO READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT. IN PARTICULAR, IT CONTAINS PROVISIONS THAT MAY LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS, SUCH AS THE SECTION ENTITLED LIMITATIONS.
Copyright © 2020 Wishora All rights reserved. The contents of this site are owned by and copyrighted by Wishora and its suppliers and may contain trademarks of Wishora or others. You may print, copy or save portions of this site for your own use only – provided that all copyright and trademark provisions contained on the site remain intact.
Unauthorized use of any portion of this site beyond that contained in the previous paragraph may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
While Wishora uses reasonable efforts to maintain this site in an up-to-date fashion, it does not warrant the completeness, timeliness or accuracy of any information contained on this site, and may make changes thereto at any time in its sole discretion without notice. All information contained herein is provided to users “as is”, “with all faults,” “as available” and at your sole risk.
You are responsible for all activity you conduct on the site. You will not use the site for purposes proscribed by Wishora from time to time, including without limitation: illegal or inappropriate purposes; sending spam; perpetration of security breaches; hacking; privacy breaches; fraudulent activity; distribution of viruses or other harmful code; transmission, distribution, display or storage of any material protected by copyright, trade-mark, trade secret or other intellectual property right without proper authorization or rights, or material that is infringing, obscene, defamatory, fraudulent, untruthful, disrespectful, discriminatory, or abusive; any unauthorized access, alteration, theft, corruption or destruction of files, data, transmission facilities or equipment; or to interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of the site. If you are posting information on publicly accessible areas of this site, keep in mind that anyone can see it.
Wishora is not responsible for and does not endorse anything users post on the site. Wishora does not routinely monitor all material placed on the site, but may in its discretion delete or modify any material offending this agreement that comes to its attention. Wishora may also suspend or terminate a user’s access to the site if it determines in its sole discretion that the user has violated any provision in this agreement.
Wishora acquires no ownership interest in anything you post on this site. You grant to Wishora an irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, copy, reproduce, make derivative works of, process, edit, alter, modify, publish, transmit, display, incorporate, reformat, translate, excerpt, and distribute for the purposes of the site, and any related uses or promotion, anything you post on publicly accessible areas of this site at no cost to Wishora. You also waive all moral rights that you, as author, have, or may in the future have, with respect to same.
Infringing Content – DMCA notice
If you believe that anything posted on this site offends your copyright you may email Wishora at admin @ Wishora.com . We will take actions we believe are appropriate in the circumstances, including removing the material and contacting the person that posted it, to given them the option to file a counter notification. We may restore the material if we receive a counter notification. If you materially misrepresent that any material infringes your copyright, you may be liable for damages, including court costs and legal fees.
A notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to Wishora that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Wishora to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Wishorato contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.